- Camera Notification
- Delayed or Denied Evaluations & Compensatory Services
- Local Policies - Special Education Operating Procedures
- Notice of Destruction of Special Education Records
- Notice of Procedural Safeguards
- Notice of Transfer of Rights to Students with Disabilities Who Reach Age of Majority
- Notice to Parents: Students who are having difficulties or in need of Special Education or 504 Services
- Parent's Guide to Admission, Review & Dismissal (ARD) Process
- UPDATE to Senate Bill 139 Required Notice to Parents
Click the "SPEDTex" image to go to their website.
The Special Education Information Center (SPEDTex) provides resources and interactive features for increasing family awareness of disabilities and special education processes, with the goal of improving partnerships between schools and families.