Volunteering is critical in helping and supporting students develop essential academic talent and confidence, setting students on the path to becoming their very best as students and members of the community. We encourage parents, guardians, and members of our community to become an active part of the success in our schools by sharing your time and talent as a volunteer. Join our volunteer community to make a positive impact in our schools.
As a volunteer, you can:
- Create meaningful and lasting change in student lives
- Give back to others and provide support to student's and our school district
- Become a mentor to guide students
- Provide individual reading and literacy support to help students improve reading skills
- Meet incredible students, educators and volunteers with the same goals and commitment to supporting BISD
Become a volunteer!
Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer at Brownsboro ISD.
1. Please print and complete the following volunteer forms and return to the Human Resources Department at the BISD Administration Building:
2. Review the Volunteer Handbook.
3. Once your application has been processed you will receive an email confirmation of approval.
Someone you know interested in volunteering?
Send them this informational card!