Federal Reports Cards

The U.S. Department of Education requires each state to publish an annual report card with specific district- and campus-level data. 

Every district that receives Title I, Part A funding is responsible for distributing the state-, district- and campus-level report cards to each of its campuses, the parents of all enrolled students, and the general public.  The link below will take you to the TEA website where you can view these reports.  If you would like a copy of this report, please contact your campus.