Welcome to the Enrollment Information Page
Welcome to the Brownsboro ISD Enrollment Page!
Brownsboro ISD welcomes families new to our district. Your family and, most importantly, your children will find that our campuses and classroom teachers focus on building relationships with students and their families, fostering a positive learning climate, and intently working to create academic success for all students.
Pre-K / HeadStart and Kindergarten Registration for 2019-2020 school year is now open
- A parent/guardian requests an account. Click ENROLL NOW at top of page to begin.
- A verification email is sent to the parent/guardian with login and password information. Please check your SPAM folder if email is not received.
- The parent/guardian logs into BISD’s Enrollment Access within Skyward Family Access with the login and password provided in the verification email
- The parent/guardian completes the student application process and completes required district forms. More information about the documents required here.
- After completing the online forms, finalize enrollment by making a brief visit to your child's campus to verify address and have other important documents copied by school personnel for the child’s cumulative record.
- Once the application is approved and the campus has copies of the required documents, the student is enrolled into BISD at the appropriate campus
Note: Pre-Kindergarten, HeadStart and Kindergarten Enrollment is just like any new student.
Note: If you already have other students attending Brownsboro ISD, and are needing to enroll an additional student, please login to Skyward Family Access and select the New Student Online Enrollment tab to begin the application process.
*Approved transfer students (those that do not live in the Brownsboro district) must provide required documents before enrolling your student.